Friday 18 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... More Primary Research

Today I took a trip into town to purchase the books in which I am going to cover and came across these....


I thought this packaging design for pencils was highly inventive and a creative use of an already existing packaging (cd case). I also like the use of colour and the way in which they all work with one another to create the wheel seen.



I considered using a notepad with each leaf coloured differently, however, I think my products will have more value if they have a single colour applied to the exterior in varying colours to create a range. 



Colouring the actual pages differently with block colour seems to add a really nice touch to the edge ...something to consider. 




...more research into the way in which pens and pencils are packaged. I have also looked at pens as they are of a similar shape and can be packaged in a similar way. I have also considered the way in which my notepad will be bound and open up through the inspection of existing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment