Wednesday 9 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD ...Primary Packaging Research


Looking at how the instruction manuals which are provided with medicines are folded.



Landscape fold.


Portrait fold.



Collection of different types of packaging designs. I can use these to inspire my colour, composition and choice of stock for my packaging design.





The idea of using text tubes is one which I want to explore further. This tube has been PAD printed, however, I could use a transparent sticker which my design is printed onto to achieve the desired look. 




Colour scheme and composition are inspiration for my packaging design.


I like the idea of using this simple stick to portray my pencil as a pharmaceutical product.



...investigating how the instruction manual is packaged with the box.



...tube format.




A remedy for stress that already exists, investigating existing products which are used to treat stress will inform my design decisions. I will research this further.



I could possibly package a pencil with a screwable lid like this.




...again, looking at how the manual is packaged with the tablets.



Foiled backing and vacuum formed plastic front would be a unique concept ...it's just how I go about either making or proposing this.




...non-resealable packaging as an option, with the manual printed directly onto the packaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment