Sunday 29 April 2012

17 Makeup Range




I have been looking at the 17 make-up range; how it the product's packaging is designed, the colours used, how the make-up range is advertised and how the brand generally come across. If i'm honest I do not think the current designs and colour schemes would appeal to their target audience of young girls; the majority of the packaging is black with white type which is quite dull and unappealing. I think the products need to come across more vibrant and fun but retain the sense that they are still of a quality to which young girls will aspire to want to use. I am, therefore, going to look further into how other brands market their products to the same target audience to see if I could then infuse some of these ideals into my designs for 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment