Friday 16 March 2012

Re-Visiting Imaginative Colours Tool

I have just re-visited Fedrigoni's Imaginative Colours tool as I was beginning to design the sample request form, however, I did not feel I knew enough about the tool in order to be promoting it. In doing so I realised that we were heading in the right direction by producing products which target graphic designers, as it is again stated within their description of the tool on their website....


I also found that within the tool's four books there are a different number of swatches categorised by colour:

63 Warm Colours: red/orange/yellow
71 Cool Colours: green/blue/purple
66 Neutral Warm Colours: brown/cream/ivory
62 Neutral Cool Colours: grey, silver, black

Therefore, I am now considering allowing the customers to choose which swatch book (out of the above four) they would like to receive rather than having a choice of 262. However, we would have to check it would be possible for customers to order single books as the imaginative colours tool does come at a cost for the whole pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment