Tuesday 25 January 2011

Ian Dapot.

The Force of Things





'A series of posters based on mapping the relationships between cited authors and referenced ideas in Jane Bennett's essay, The Force of Things: Steps Toward an Ecology of Matter, in order to generate an image of the conceptual territory of the essay and each work cited.'

The breakdown of the components of this poster really intrigue me. The layering of the coloured geometric is similar to my infographics I produced, so this has given me thought as to how I can expand my work.

Nothing Poster



'A poster for the lecture Select, Arrange, given October 10th 2005, which uses the placement of the reference notes from the lecture text and the graphic form of children's 'connect the dots' games to visualize the use of quotation and bricolage in the lecture's argument.'

I love the simplicity of this poster ...it is unknown to the viewer as to what is going until you read the blurb.

No comments:

Post a Comment