Tuesday 17 January 2012

MoS TV Advertisements





I like the way in which the type enters the screen; it is in time to the music but punchy and on-point.


I like the way this uses the ministry of sound logo through and simply plays around with it's visibility and the subtle addition of type in order to portray the essence of the album.




I particularly like the way in which the type enters the screen, it is in a similar style to that of old airport/train times where the digits flick up.









This is the type of graphical look I want my work to take. Maybe not will all the smashing but I would also like to incorporate the MoS logo into it alongside the geometric shapes, in order to give it an identity.






The upward entrance of this artwork.





I like the colours in this but am not sure on the typeface that has been used. The timing of the introduction of each of the elements relates to the music, something I should consider: timing my movements to the beat of my soundtrack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment