Monday 23 January 2012

MTV Idents


I tried to put these neatly in an pdf. document but it just wouldn't work, so they are taking up a lot of space but here they are......




The colours and geometric shapes evident here are what makes these. A bright colour scheme against a black background is what I want to use and achieve within my motion graphics. 




This has made me consider that I could focus on the celebration of MoS being 20years old (as suggested previously in my crit) 






The way in which the number is revealed from the left hand side and then comes into focus is a movement I could consider within my designs. 


I want the MTV logo to appear on screen at the end of the ident as it does in the above. The transition of this could be sudden so that it causes an impact. 


The use of clean cut type IN the geometric shape is another way I could take this. This could be a possibility for one of my idents ...maybe!






All of the above use motion of photographic images. This is something which I have previously consider, however, I think if it is not executed in the right way it has a very high chance of appearing 'tacky' and to use a club scene would be very 'cliche'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment