Saturday 29 October 2011

WHAT IS GOOD...Charity Poster Campaigns.

I thought a little insight into how existing charities promote themselves may help in deciding how I approach developing my concept.





The dark colours here represent the dark side of life whilst the white typeface advertising the charity is in juxtaposition to this; highlighting how the charity can brighten their future. 






The white background in these allows the faces to become the focal point of these images ...it also gives the type high legibility.




I really like the way in which this NSPCC campaign uses objects in their everyday setting to exploit how child abuse is may be evident although it is not obvious and everything may look okay. I want to apply this type of theory to my pencil campaign.



The way in which the image fills the whole space and has writing incorporated at the bottom to provide information is effective.



A simple but very effective technique of ripping out the mouth; it completely changes the poster into portraying the message it intends to.


This is such an effective way of making people look and think twice at something ...I wonder if i could apply this to my concept.







This isn't even a live campaign, but it totally should be! Such an effective way to portray a very serious concept.


Lots to think about here, best get cracking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment